This gradient, sequential, pneumatic compression pump Model SC-3008-DL is intended for the primary or adjunctive treatment of primary or secondary lymphedema, and alternate treatment of chronic venous stasis ulcers and associated venous insufficiency. It is also used for the general treatment of swelling of the extremities. The device is intended for home or hospital use.
- Segmental, pneumatic compression providing calibrated gradient pressure
- Reduces pain and edema
- Mimics the lymphatic system
- Promotes lymphatic flow by moving fluid in the proper physiological direction (distal to proximal)
- Stimulates circulation to promote wound healing
- Delivers continuous flow
- Bilateral operation
- Lightweight, portable, easy to use, cost-effective
Bio Compression SC-3004-DL
Segmental, pneumatic compression with 4 chambers, providing gradient pressure.
Bio Compression SC-2008-OC
Segmental, pneumatic compression with 8 chambers, providing gradient pressure.
Airos 8 Sequential Compression Device
The FDA-cleared AIROS 8 Sequential Compression Device is a versatile, advanced Sequential Compression Device. The device provides effective intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) therapy treatment for both the upper and lower extremities.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact our team with interest in or questions about our technology
Spectrum Health representatives are always here 24/7 to help patients and doctors understand their options and make the best choice.